1. State of the global workplace (1st edition), (2017). Gallup Press. 22
2. Bedarkar, M., & Pandita, D. (2014). A Study on the Drivers of Employee Engagement Impacting Employee Performance. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 133, 106–115.
3. Lysova, E. I., Allan, B. A., Dik, B. J., Duffy, R. D., & Steger, M. F. (2019). Fostering meaningful work in organizations: A multi-level review and integration. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 110, 374–389.
4. Allan, B., Batz-Barbarich, C., Sterling, H., & Tay, L. (2018). Outcomes of Meaningful Work: A Meta-Analysis. Journal of Management Studies, 56.
5. Jing Hu, & Hirsh, J. (2017). The Benefits of Meaningful Work: A Meta-Analysis. Academy of Management Annual Meeting Proceedings, 2017(1), 1–1.
6. Michaelson, C., Pratt, M. G., Grant, A. M., & Dunn, C. P. (2014). Meaningful Work: Connecting Business Ethics and Organization Studies. Journal of Business Ethics, 121(1), 77–90.
7. Schnell, T., & Hoffmann, C. (2020). ME-Work: Development and Validation of a Modular Meaning in Work Inventory. Frontiers in Psychology.
8.Schabram, K., & Maitlis, S. (2017). Negotiating the challenges of a calling: Emotion and enacted sensemaking in animal shelter work. Academy of Management Journal, 60, 584–609.
9. Cardador, M. T., & Rupp, D. E. (2011). Organizational culture, multiple needs, and the meaningfulness of work. In N. M. Ashkanasy, C. P. M. Wilderom, & M. F.Peterson (Eds.). Handbook of organizational culture and climate (pp. 158–180). (2nd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
10. Duffy, R. D., Blustein, D. L., Diemer, M. A., & Autin, K. L. (2016). The psychology of working theory. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 63, 127–148.
11. Duffy, R. D., Allan, B. A., England, J. W., Blustein, D. L., Autin, K. L., Douglass, R. P., ... Santos, E. J. (2017). The development and initial validation of the decent work scale. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 64, 206–221.
12. Harzer, C., & Ruch, W. (2012). When the job is a calling: The role of applying one's signature strengths at work. The Journal of Positive Psychology, 7, 362–371.
13. Grant, A. M. (2007). Relational job design and the motivation to make a prosocial difference. Academy of Management Review, 32(2), 393–417.
14. Montani, F., Boudrias, J.-S., & Pigeon, M. (2017). Employee recognition, meaningfulness and behavioural involvement: Test of a moderated mediation model. The International Journal of Human Resource Management.
15. Arnoux-Nicolas, C., Sovet, L., Lhotellier, L., Di Fabio, A., & Bernaud, J.-L. (2016). Perceived work conditions and turnover intentions: The mediating role of meaning of life and meaning of work. Frontiers in Psychology, 7, 704.
16. Dorst, K. (2011). The core of ‘design thinking’ and its application. Design Studies, 32(6), 521–532.
17. Kolko, J. (2015). Design Thinking Comes of Age. Harvard Business Review, 7.
18. Razzouk, R., & Shute, V. (2012). What Is Design Thinking and Why Is It Important? Review of Educational Research, 82(3), 330–348.